Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tessa's Testimonies

Tonight I heard a lady with a beautiful voice sing "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus". "Lord", I whispered, "I'll sing like that to You one day!" At once, I heard His voice in my heart saying, "I'm listening right now!"
So, come on folks! Sing! You don't have to have a great voice, just a heart for King Jesus, Lord of ALL!
Psalm 115:1 says Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us,
                                But to your name give glory.
Psalm 81:1            Sing aloud to God, 
                                our strength.
                                Make a joyful shout to the God of Jacob!
1  Chr. 16: 34,35   Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
                                his love endures forever.
                                Cry out, "Save us, O God our Saviour;
                                Gather us and deliver us from the nations,
                                that we may give thanks to your holy name,
                                that we may glory in your praise."      


No comments:

Post a Comment